Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
NO backpacks, purses or bags are allowed to be brought into the venue, EXCEPT for the following:
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6" x 9" or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- All other bags larger than 6" x 9" must be smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" and clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
For the avoidance of doubt, larger iridescent, color-tinted, and opalescent bags are NOT allowed; they must be clear.
- NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans/Aerosol Sunblock
- NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs or MODs or Liquid to Refill Cartridges
- NO Bags That DO NOT Comply With Bag Policy
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
- NO Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- NO Chairs or Coolers
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Fireworks or Explosives
- NO Flags
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass or Metal Containers
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Mesh Bags
- NO Metal, Steel or Aluminum Water Bottles
- NO Misters
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Stuffed Animals or Inflatables
- NO Tarps
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas or Parasols
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Wagons or Wagon Carts
- NO Walkie Talkies
- NO Weapons of Any Kind
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Binoculars
- YES Cameras (Non-Pro)
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm (Sealed/Unopened)
- YES Cigarettes and Lighters (1 Pack of Cigarettes per Guest)
- YES E-Cigs and Vape Pens
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Eye Drops (Sealed/Unopened)
- YES Feminine Hygiene Item (Sealed/Unopened)
- YES GoPros & Flip Cams
- YES Hand Sanitizer (Personal Sized Sealed/Unopened) and Baby Wipes (Sealed/Unopened))
- YES Hats
- YES Makeup
- YES Medication (Over-the-counter). However, outside food and drink is not allowed inside the festival however, if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, items will be allowed. It is recommended that patrons speak to the Security Manager and Medical Team members at the festival entry gate who can assist them. Patrons are allowed to bring medically necessary materials and medications into the festival if they meet these guidelines:
- Prescriptions are in their original container sealed/unopened.
- Only one type of medication is present, and the bottle contains only the appropriate amount of medication necessary while in attendance.
- Prescriptions are not expired.
- The patron’s name is on the prescription bottle and is verified with an ID
- Medications that require refrigeration can be brought to the medical tent for storage, after adhering to verification
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Poncho & Rain Jackets
- YES Service Animals***
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Plastic, Reusable, non-metal, 32 oz, 1 per guest)
*** “Comfort", “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a "Service Animal" and are not permitted entry to the Event; For the Avoidance of Doubt, NO other Animals are Permitted.
The safety of our fans and Event attendees is of paramount concern to the Event organizers. The Event organizers reserve the right to deny entry to any person or item the Event organizers and/or authorized security personnel deem(s) dangerous.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE