Please remember: Temperatures can vary greatly from day to night in Las Vegas. Here are some helpful tips on how to prepare to have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable festival experience:
- Dress for the weather. Keep an eye on the forecast before heading to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds so you can dress accordingly (light clothing, layers, hats, etc.).
- Stay hydrated by visiting the hydration stations located around the festival grounds for free, cool, filtered water. We recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle. You can also bring in hydration packs (be sure to check the allowed/prohibited list for more information about hydration pack restrictions).
- Don’t forget to eat! Festival days are long, and you need to make sure you’re fueling your body. There are lots of great food options around the festival so be sure to partake.
- Take breaks from the sun by taking advantage of the shade structures located throughout the festival grounds.
- Re-entry is permitted at the festival. If you need to leave the festival grounds to cool off, you can re-enter the festival grounds through security.
- Bring sunscreen lotion (note: aerosol sprays are prohibited items), hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
- We'll have air-conditioned buses that will be parked right outside of the main entrance gates for fans needing to cool off.
- If you are feeling overheated, head to one of the medical tents located on the grounds. If you need assistance, look for any security or festival personnel and they will be able to get you medical attention.
- Watch out for your friends and the music fans around you. Alert security or a staff member if you need assistance.
- Have Emergency Contact Info on your person and your phone lock screen in case emergency personnel need this information.
Take care of each other and let’s enjoy the show!